IT’S OFFICIALLY SPRING WHEN…..??? ‘)
What are some of the little things you do to celebrate the official arrival of SPRING??
Well, let me go first!
~ First, I chant: “mmmmm….SPRIIIING… I welcome you with smooooth shaved legs, painted toes, exposed arms and a smile fit for bright pink gloss and sunniiiies!!! mmmmm….” LOL…😉
~ Second: I just love cracking my window super early in the morning before I get up and listening to the birds while that energizing, crisp, fresh air creeps in.
~ Third: When I can pack away sweaters and most of my vast array of jeans that have faithfully assisted my ensembles for the past 6 months; AND actually break out a RAZOR for a proper and thorough LEG SHAVING…….???
OH YES DARLING, RING THE ALARM……IT’S SPRING!!!! 🙂
~ Fourth: It’s truly official when I can relieve these poor little toes from the torture and confinement of panty hose, lined tights, sock upon sock and boots.
Note: Those were all being worn at the same time most days!
~ Finally: One of the most exciting for me, is taking my princess for our FIRST SPRING PEDI!!!!
I would love to hear some of your Spring Rituals!
Before I go, I leave you with some SUPER important SHAYZON PEDI POINTS and REMINDERS.
* Have fun with your polish colors, there are NO RULES!!
* If you bump into a color you love while out shopping, take it with you to your next appointment. Spas/salons don’t usually mind using your personal polishes.
I’m sure we’re all selective on wear we choose to lay our heads, well so should we be selective on wear we place our feet.
* Remember to always wait at least 2 days after shaving your legs before going for a pedicure. Don’t stress about the stubbles or hairs you haven’t gotten around to YET! 😉
WHY? (Shaving creates micro openings/tears in the skin, making you susceptible to bacteria making its way into the legs. That can become a nightmare experience.)
* I know it feels good, BUT it’s best to keep your toes away from the jets, especially if they are on while soaking your feet.
WHY? (Jets can harbor bacteria and fungus from prior clients and improper cleaning.)
* Be sure, especially on a busy day in the salon/spa, that they are properly sanitizing the foot baths between clients and/or before it’s your turn for relaxation. 😉
WHY? (Evenings, weekends, and days with mani/pedi specials, can become very hectic, leaving it challenging for the technicians to thoroughly sanitize the basins between clients. Let them know you don’t mind waiting a few extra mins for them to have a chance to properly prepare the basin for you.)
* Secret recommendations from the spas: “If possible, clients should go for morning appointments or Monday-Wednesday evening appointments.”
WHY? (Slower days and times allow you to receive the best pampering, thoroughly sanitized stations, a quieter environment and undivided attention on you.)
HAPPY SPRING AND PRETTY FEET TO YOU HONEY BUNNY’S! MUAH 🙂